Friday, April 3, 2009

SPRING BREAK!!

I have been waiting for this week for a month! Things have been so hectic and I feel that I have been neglecting my little enterprise. As I stated in the previous post, the conference went extremely well. People were very happy with the teachers, registration, and the dance parties. I realise also that there are some areas that need improvment. I will be doing a better job of scheduling classes. I scheduled too many classes together that people had a hard time choosing between. I also need to make the dance levels more defined. I will be doing the food a little differently in that instead of having a plated dinner Saturday night I will have a formal buffet dinner. I will also be improving my marketing materials and strategy. That is something I definitly could do better. I already have a couple of people ready to work with me on this. Close friends of mine that are alot more business and schmoozing savvy than myself :) (I have no problem admitting to my faults *^^*)

Life is rolling forward and I am in the middle of making some very big decisions but I am a firm believer in the influence of the Divine so I know all will be well.

VIVA SPRING BREAK!!!

No comments: