Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We're Moving On UP!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!! (Can you tell?) I just finished the toughest part of my masters degree and my internship! Now I have the time to devote to Salsa Queen Productions!!! Over the next few weeks there will be a few changes and adjustments. Keep visiting the website and my blog to see updates. If you are not on my mailing list and you want to be, simply write to me and I will add you.

NEW CLASSES, LOCATION, AND SCHEDULE

Location: Caribbean Bar and Grill
Classes: Basic, Beginner, Beginner Intermediate, Intermediate
****more dance style offerings in April****
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 4-7, 1st and 3rd Saturday 11:00am - 5:00pm
Cost:
Pre-registration(monthly) = $8 per class (4, 6, 8 class packages)
Drop In(Daily) = $10

***Stay Tuned For More Updates!!!***

No comments: