Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Latin Dance Exploding!!!

I have been soooo remiss about updating my blog and I am sorry!!! So much has been happening over the past couple of months that it has taken me a moment to catch my breath.

I have just completed my first full month teaching at InShape Studio. It has been AMAZING!!! My class sizes have doubled and in some cases, tripled. I have an ethusiastic, fun, lovely group of students who have moved from beginner to intermediate.

The explosion in my classes was the result of a beautiful article written in the Sun News by Aliana Ramos. I am so grateful to her for approaching me to interview for the article and the word magic she wove.

I have hosted two wonderful parties at 2001 Nightclub and it looks like things will only get better!! My friend and fellow instructor, Christian from Wilimington NC, are joining forces. We will be offering a series of workshops starting in July called the "Summer Passion Series". I will be posting more information for that event soon.

I have to study, pick up a recommendation letter, get to a meeting and teach class so I need to get off the internet.

Thank you for checking in and I will be adding more updates soon!!

No comments: