Saturday, March 14, 2009

Amazing, Fantastic, Excellent

The Myrtle Beach Latin Dance Conference has been a resounding success for a second time!!! I cannot fully communicate how happy I am that it came together so beautifully. The first one was good the second one was even better. Registration was much smoother and people transitioning from class to class was also less confusing. The instructors BROUGHT IT!!!! I chose the best team ever for the community I am trying to build here. All of the instructors were professional, approachable, danced with beginners and were encouraging. My friend Shidaun even taught a "poppin" class which folks LOVED!!! We had Open Stage this time and it went very well. There were just enough acts to keep people there, there was a diversity of artistic talent, and people were all smiles. What a lovely evening. There are four more classes tomorrow then the event is officially over. I think this one will be the true jumping off point for other possibilities. I am happy that God has brought me this far by making the urge in me to create one that I cannot ignore.

No comments: