Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dancing in Abu Dhabi

AHHHH!!! I am finally settled in Abu Dhabi! After spending some time in Atlanta and not finding a day job I looked into going overseas and here I am! I have been teaching dance lessons with a partner for about a month now. It is amazing how quickly I have become involved in the Salsa scene here.

Starting this Tuesday I will be teaching lessons "Salsa Queen Style" and I am VERY excited about this! It has been a LONG time and I am ready to get started. A colleague if mine will be teaching Zumba following my lesson and I am looking forward to taking part in her class.

The dancing here is GREAT!!! There are so many wonderful leaders with different styles. I have really enjoyed myself so far.

I need to update my website and the information on this page but it will not be today. Today my husband and I are heading to Al Ain to visit my sister!

Updated blog and website to follow!!!

No comments: