Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Roads

On September 19, 2009 I married Ryan Sawhill in Charlotte, NC. I am living there now and have tied up loose ends in Myrtle Beach. An amazing instructor has taken over the classes at In Shape Studio and I have heard only good things about him so far. The Latin Dance Nights are still going on at 2001 Nightclub thanks to a wonderful team called Johnny and Miriam!!! Ramon Gil will be giving a workshop this month, continuing with the workshops we started doing over the summer.

It has been an amazing journey and I am happy that I got to experience what I did in Myrtle Beach. I am beginning to think that the community that has been started is in good hands and I can finally let go. It has been quite a transition.

I am looking at this new chapter in my life with excitement and expectation. We shall see where this new road takes me :)

No comments: